Welcome to Different Like Me!!
“Gain insight, develop coping skills, be empowered, feel in control, make positive changes and more.”
Alyse and the therapists at Different Like Me
Fees & Insurance
- We accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards in payment for your session fees.
- We accept Medicare and Secondary insurance.
- Most of our clients get reimbursed for their out of pocket expenses. While we do not accept any other insurance, we will provide you with the paperwork necessary for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement under your “out of network benefits” if applicable and according to your individual plan.
- Reduced rate and sliding scale fees may be available to work with our Social Work Interns.
How Do I Schedule an Appointment?
- Give us a call, our office staff is available to schedule appointments, answer questions and provide support to connect you to the right therapist. Monday – Friday 8:30 AM- 5:30 PM
- After speaking with our intake staff, we will connect you with your new therapist. Schedule your first appointment and begin your journey emotional wellness.
Children / Adolescent / Teen
''When I first spoke to Alyse on the phone I was in crisis, I didn’t know where to turn for help. I was in a toxic relationship which was not only affecting me, but my children as well. Alyse and her team of therapists worked with us as a family unit and individually as well, and am happy to say that we are all thriving. Alyse helped me to gain insight into how my challenges impacted not only me, but my children as well. Her team, in working with us individually and as a family, utilized different types of therapy to help us grow, develop healthier coping skills and take healthier steps in developing more functional behavior changes and manage life better.''
''I can’t say enough about Alyse and her team. When I first contacted Different Like Me, I felt STUCK and didn’t know how to move forward in my life. I knew that I needed to make changes but couldn’t get out of my own way. I was feeling disorganized and not knowing where to start. Alyse and her team helped me to understand where my challenges were stemming from and what was holding me back. I realized it was me and not “bad luck”, I was sabotaging my own success. I am happy to say that because of Alyse and her team, I have left my job and am now very successful in my new business. I am no longer afraid of life and my potential. Thank you Alyse!''
''In relationship after relationship I always thought that it was someone else that was causing me pain and distress. In working with Alyse and her team, I came to identify my role in the challenges I was facing and the decisions I was making. Alyse helped me to learn how to take responsibility for my life and my decisions, gain Insight and for the first time in my life, feel that I was in control.''
''When my husband was diagnosed with dementia, I felt like my life was falling apart. All of our plans and dreams for a happy retirement had changed. I was feeling angry and disappointed all of the time which then led to me feeling guilty. When my husband forgot something, I would try to make him remember which only led to both of us feeling frustrated. Alyse and her team helped me to understand that my feelings were normal and taught me about the disease process from a relationship standpoint. She understood the loss I was experiencing on a daily basis. She helped me to work through my denial and learn new ways of responding to my husband which did not create frustration or anger but rather love and acceptance. I never thought I could actually feel happy again but I do. She also provided me with appropriate community resources I could utilize as my husband’s disease progressed.''